- present participle of cope
Coping may refer to:
- Coping (architecture) consists of the capping or covering of a wall.
- Coping (psychology) is the process of managing taxing circumstances, expending effort to solve personal and interpersonal problems, and seeking to master, minimize, reduce or tolerate stress or conflict.
- Coping (raptor keeping) is the process of trimming the beaks and nails of a captive bird of prey (raptor)
- Coping (joinery) is a woodworking technique.
- Coping (police) is a police technique.
- A coping is the part of a dental crown that contacts the prepared tooth.
coping in Dutch: Coping